Lake District camping on a working farm with a stream to splash in, campfires encouraged and a horse-riding centre on the doorstep so you can tour the local scenery in style.
Relax with the Lakes and England’s highest hill on the horizon. Perfect for a bit of fresh air with all the family!
This small sister business is right onsite, offering a variety of Riding Experiences using purebred Shire, Suffolk Punch, Clydesdale and Ardennes heavy horses.
Important Update: Now Taking Bookings for 2022
COVID-19 – NEW UPDATE
HOW TO BOOK WITH US
1. Visit our website at www.baystonebankfarmcampsite.co.uk
2. Press any of our buttons that say Book to take you to CampManager, our online booking system.3. Select your Booking type, arrival date, duration and number of party members.
4. Select your pitch using our handy site map and book your place! (For multiple pitches, either call or make multiple bookings)
5. Select your extras (car, gazebo, awning or pup tent)
6. Put in the party details and place your payment, you’re now booked to stay at our picturesque site!
Want to add a day? Change your dates? Add a person?
Use the link below to amend your booking up to 24 hours before the day of arrival!
Office Opening Times
Phone – Monday to Thursday 9am til 3pm
Email – 24/7 (allow 24 hours for a reply)
The Campsite phone is used for the campsite in the evening, so we only take calls before check in time.
- Various pitches to suit tents to motorhomes
- Fire Pits allowed
- Dog friendly (see Dog Policy)
- 360 degree views of the scenic Whicham Valley
- Streamside and field locations
- Car Free Zones (CFZ)
- Family friendly pitches
- Electric hook-up available
- 7 Brilliant Bell tents!
- Available from 17th May
- Located in the Bell Tent Village/The Terrace
- Fairy lights, bunting and more!
Our Beautiful Location
- Located in the South West corner of the Lake District National Park
- Working Fell Farm location
- Close to the beach
- Easy access to mountains
“The Roundhouse definitely raised the bar, and we certainly couldn’t have asked for a better experience during our stay at Baystone Bank Farm”
Great little campsite
“We‘ve just got back from a lovely stay at Baystone Bank Farm Campsite! The site is in such a picturesque location with 360° views. The facilities were clean and the pitches were spacious. We’ll be booking to stay again next year”
– Becca H
Heavy Horse Riding
BHS Approved Centre – Heavy Horse Riding Experiences – Shire, Clydesdale, Suffolk Punch and Ardennes Horses – Horse Riding Holidays – ‘Hands On’ Experience Days – Farm, Fell, Beach and Trail Riding – Short ‘Taster’ Rides – Short Children’s Rides in the Holidays
We are located in the Whicham Valley, in the South West corner of the Lake District National Park. This gorgeous little valley is an undiscovered gem, with great views across to Coniston, Duddon, and into the heart of the Lake District, but without the crowding of the Central Lakes it remains a wonderful, quiet area to ride.